Autism Spectrum Therapies (autismtherapies.com), one of the largest and most respected ABA agencies in the country, is looking for BCBA to join our team as a Clinical Supervisor (CS). As a CS, you will manage a team 7 to 10 Behavior Interventionists and be supported by a collaborative team of behavior analyst colleagues. This is a great opportunity to join a growing organization and take your career to the next level!
Founded in 2001, AST has always stood for clinical excellence in the field of ABA. Our approach is individualized, collaborative, and always data-driven. We continually invest in research, innovation, and technology to improve our clinical practice. AST is committed to being a place where great clinicians are cultivated, developed, and rewarded because this ensures our families receive the best services and our clients progress every day.
As a CS you will:
• Provide oversight and field supervision for your team’s clients
• Mentor, train, and support Behavior Interventionists
• Receive a competitive salary and benefits, with an opportunity to receive an annual incentive/bonus
• Grow professionally with free CEUs, monthly clinical forums, and research participation opportunities
• Join an organization that can offer geographic mobility, leadership paths, and a strong supportive community of peers
• Become a part of a national network of over 150 BCBAs shaping the field of ABA
Five reasons to consider exploring a career with AST:
• Board Certified Behavior Analyst (those planning on sitting for BCBA exam in the next 3 months are also encouraged to apply)
• Minimum of two years of experience working with children with autism or other developmental disabilities
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and train others independently; strong communication and writing skills; bilingual skills highly valued
• Commitment to our values of Clinical Curiosity, Integrity, Parent Partnership, Client-Focus, and Clinical Competency
AST offers BCBAs a competitive base salary and comprehensive benefits plan including 401(k), paid-time off, mileage reimbursement, professional development stipend, and paid holidays.
AST/Learn Behavioral is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be presently eligible to work in the U.S.